Can’t join us for the workshop? Get the next best thing. Download a copy of the Investment Survival Guide now
- Special Gifts $300 Value
In 2009, Mr. Sax returned to his roots and opened the long short hedge fund, Sax Angle Partners. During 2012 Mr. Sax was named the 5th best long short fund manger in the world during the previous 18 months according to Barclay Hedge. Having sat at most seats at the investment table, Mr. Sax’s view is uniquely shaped by his 360 degree perspective.
We will go over these things and more…
- How to find what Facebook is really worth
- Things great investors have in common
- The 5 things you must demand from your money manager
- Learn how Insiders beat the Market
- Identify your investment style best suited for you
And Much More:
- Options: Why it’s far better to be a seller than a buyer.
- The looming bond debacle and what you can do to prepare for it.
- Why most investment managers fail to beat their benchmarks
- How to measure the risk in your portfolio